Direct Payment

To receive direct payments you will need to contact your local council to ask them to assess your needs.

The amount you receive will depend on the assessment the local council makes of your needs. Direct payments are made directly into your bank, building society or Post Office.

If you already get services from your local council, ask about direct payments. If you are applying for services for the first time, your local council social services department should discuss the direct payment options with you when they assess your needs.

Elderly Care Nottingham | Home Care Nottingham | Domicillary Care Nottingham